САЛЬНАЯ Наталья Викторовна
Tel. 8(952)3889704 (SPb), 8(925) 5613579 (Moscow)
1996 – 2006 High school: Municipal Educational Institution "Kirishsky Lyceum ", Scientific Research Profile, Leningrad region, Kirishi
B.Sc. (2010, Geology), M.Sc. (2012, Geology), all at the Department of Geology, Saint-Petersburg State University, Russia.
2014 – 2017 PhD student at the IPE RAS
Archeomagnetism of the fired bricks and ceramics from European regions of Russia;
Archeomagnetic field evolutions;
Paleomagnetism of Pleistocene deposits of the Paleolithic archaeological sites;
Paleomagnetism of Paleozoic sediments from Polar and Subpolar Urals.
Member of researches grants:
1. Geomagnetic field evolution and interactions between the different Earth's envelopes.
2. Stratified Middle Paleolithic sites in the East European Plain: chronology, geological correlation, variability and development of stone industries (2013-2016, RFBR);
- N. Salnaya. Dating of deposits at the middle Paleolite sites Betovo and Khotylevo I (the Bryansk region) based on the paleomagnetic studies// Saint-Petersburg State University, Master’s thesis – 2012. 78 p. (in Russian)
- Iosifidi A.G., Mihailova V.A., Salnaya N.V., Khramov A.N. Palaeomagnetism of the West-South Uralian Asha Series sedimentary rocks: new results// Neftegasovaya geology. Theory and Practice – 2012. - Т.7. - №4. - http://www.ngtp.ru/rub/2/57_2012.pdf (in Russian)
- A. Ocherednoi, N. Salnaya, E. Voskresenskaya, L. Vishnyatsky. New geoarcheological studies at the Middle Paleolithic sites of Khotylevo I and Betovo (Bryansk oblast, Russia): Some preliminary results//Quaternary International 326-327 (2014) p. 250-260