ПАВЛОВ Владимир Эммануилович
- Elaboration of the Apparent Polar Wander Path of the Siberian platform
- Lower Paleozoic and Upper Precambrioan Magnetostratigraphy, geomagnetic reversal frequency evolution
- Paleomagnetism and geodynamics of the Siberian platform and adjacent areas.
- Paleomagnetic constraints on the Precambrian supercontinents (Rodinia, Columbia)
- Study of the Early Cambrian paleomagnetic paradox –geomagnetic field anomalous behaviour or huge True Polar Wander?
- Geomagnetic field evolution.
1. “Geomagnetic field evolution and interactions between the different Earth's envelopes”.
Main goals: a) Building a new world-class archeomagnetic–paleomagnetic laboratory with state-of-the-art instrumentation, b) Acquiring new key data on the evolution of the Earth’s magnetic field at different time scales, from century to severalhundred million years, c) Using these data to constraining the interactions between the Earth’s various envelopes, from its core to its atmosphere, in order to resolve geodynamic and environmental problems at all geological and historical time scales.
2. “Paleomagnetism of the Siberian platform from the Paleoproterozoic to Cenozoic: elaboration of the modern Apparent Polar Wander Path for the Siberian platform.”
3. “Spatial distribution, geodynamic position and isotope-geochemical composition of mantle sources of Phanerozoic intra-plate magmetism of Siberia and Central Asia.”
1) From Extreme Geomagnetic Reversal Frequency to Superchron: the Case of the Early Paleozoic (Pavlov V.E. and Gallet Y., 2019) - download PPTX